Birthday Parties FAQ
1. Why Should I choose Arbuckle Xtreme Athletics for my child's birthday party?
Arbuckle Xtreme Athletics is focused on providing your child with an environment that they can create memories full of fun, fitness, and friends. We provide a stress-free service, experience, and lasting memories.
2. How much do birthday parties cost?
Please look at our birthday party page for the prices.
3. Does Arbuckle Xtreme Athletics offer birthday party themes?
In our Next Level and Ultimate packages we do.
4. How many guests does each package include?
All packages include 20 participants. For each additional participant it will be $10/participant.
5. Is food included in my package?
No. Food is not included but you are more than welcome to bring cake and food to your party.
6. How early can I arrive for my party?
You may arrive 30 minutes before the start time of your party.
7. What am I allowed to bring?
Feel free to bring anything and everything that you need to have an awesome party.
Unfortunately, there are a few exceptions: alcohol, ice cream, sparklers, firecrackers, or weapons.
8. Are there rules for the facility?
Yes! No gum or nuts are allowed anywhere in our facility! No shoes are allowed in the gym area!
9. Is gratuity included in a birthday party package, or should I tip my host?
Gratuity is not included in our birthday party packages. It is up to you if you would like to provide your host with gratuity.
10. Can I bring decorations? (plates, cups, streamers, balloons, etc.)?
Yes, you may. No staples, nails, or duct tape is allowed to hang up decorations. Command strips and tape are allowed.
11. What is the deposit amount?
There is a $50 non-refundable deposit required at the time of booking.
12. When is the deposit due?
When you book the party. Without receipt of your deposit Arbuckle Xtreme Athletics is unable to reserve your birthday date and time?
13. When is the balance of my party due?
Your remaining party balance is due one week prior to your birthday party. If additional guests show up without an RSVP after you have paid you will need to pay for them the day of your party before they are allowed to participate.
14. What is the cancellation policy?
A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to book a birthday party. If you cancel your birthday party you will forfeit the full deposit.
Weather: If acts of God or Weather cause the facility to close, your party will be rescheduled. No refunds will be given due to weather or acts of God.
15. What qualifies as an additional guest?
Additional guest refers to any person accessing any equipment or participating in any activities associated with the birthday party. Any persons attending the party may watch at no charge but may not access any equipment.
16. Are adults counted as guest?
Adults are counted if they get on the equipment.
17. Does the birthday child count as a guest?
Yes, the birthday boy or girl count as one of your total guest.
18. What is the minimum age of a party guest?
There is no minimum age. If they get out a car seat and get on the equipment they are included as a party guest.